Latest Opening in Pact vacancies career 2022. Apply for Pact jobs Online @www.pactworld.org that would be suitable for you. You can check the information regarding the upcoming vacancies on Pact through the official portal.
Pact vacancies in Sri Lanka 2022 Apply Online
Pact has now posted a range of Pact job alerts through the notification of the highest-paying jobs in Colombo. People who are willing to grow their careers at Pact can apply for the posts that are suitable for them. This article contains significant information about the top Pact vacancies where people can apply for the Finance Manager role in Colombo and achieve their ideal job.
Pact has currently posted the latest notification, where they have posted the details regarding the Finance Manager vacancy in Sri Lanka with the help of an online Pact application form, people can apply for the job and get assistance regarding the job recruitment process. The article provides you with necessary data including job vacancies in the Finance Manager field at Pact, and leads as a guide for job aspirants such as where to apply, and much more so that people can get the best jobs.
Sri Lanka Pact vacancies Details 2022
|Job Role-||Finance Manager and More jobs|
|Location-||jobs in Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|Employment Type-||Full-Time, Graduate jobs|
Details About Pact vacancies:-
- Master’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or a related field.
- An ACA/ACCA/CPA or other recognized professional accounting qualification.
- At least seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in accounting, auditing, finance, or business management, including at least three (3) years of post-qualification experience as an auditor with a recognized public or private firm, or as a finance manager with a reputable civil society organization or donor agency.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage large budgets, and in-depth knowledge of USG Cost Accounting Standards.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of professional accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology (private sector, governmental, and non-profit) and accounting practices and procedures; to analyze data, narrative reports, and workload flow charts, etc.
- Progressively responsible experience supervising project operations, including human resources, procurement, and sub-contracts or sub-awards.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and English oral and written communication skills; demonstrated supervisory skills; and the ability to work well on a team.
- Previous experience in building or enhancing civil society organization financial management capacity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., and the ability to use various commercially available accounting software programs.
Process of Applying for Pact Finance Manager vacancies 2022
The application process for Pact careers in Colombo is not so difficult, and people can apply for the job using simple steps. At first, they have to go through the Pact vacancy notification and follow the steps as follows:
- Scroll down to find the “Apply Now” button below this webpage.
- Click it, and a new page of the latest jobs at Pact Careers will appear.
- Browse the available Pact Jobs in Sri Lanka and select the best one which suits your qualifications and capabilities.
- Download the Pact job application form and fill it out by filling in all the details.
- At last, please review your application and send it through the Email ID or submit it to the official page of Pact Career Sri Lanka.
The application process is now complete, and you have to wait for some time till the HR department contacts you and calls you for a walk-in interview. If you fill all the eligibility criteria, you must follow the same and get your ideal job.